This post explains exactly how to install the HelpDesk ticket system using the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your website in mins by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To set up HelpDesk utilizing Softaculous, adhere to these actions:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you do not know just how to visit to your cPanel account, please see this post.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER section of the cPanel residence screen, click any one of the choices under Classifications. The Softaculous installer page shows up.
It does not matter which alternative you click under Classifications. All of them begin the Softaculous installer.
- In the Look text box, kind helpdeskz and afterwards press Go into.
Alternatively, you can make use of the navigating pane on the left side. To do this, click Client Support, and then click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The setup web page shows up.
- In the Choose Method checklist box, choose the method.
If you have an SSL certification installed on your site, choose https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate installed on your website, choose http:// or http://www.
- In the Select Domain checklist box, select the domain for installation, or accept the default worth.
- In the In Directory site text box, type the directory site where you want to install the application, or accept the default worth.
If you want your domain to go directly to the application, make sure the In Directory text box is empty.
- In the Admin Username text box, type the administrator username.
- In the Admin Password text box, type the administrator password.
Make certain that you choose a solid password! The Softaculous installer supplies a ranking for your password'’ s stamina, and also turns green when the password is solid. Additionally, you can click the icon beside the Admin Password text box, and Softaculous generates a strong, arbitrary password for you.
- Click the icon to broaden Advanced Options.
- In the Database Name text box, kind the name of the database to create for the application, or approve the default value.
- In the Table Prefix message box, kind the data source table prefix, or accept the default value.
- If you do not intend to receive e-mail alerts when application updates are offered, pick the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Hosting highly advises that you receive e-mail notifications when application updates are readily available. Keeping your site upgraded helps avoid unauthorized access efforts as well as data loss.
- To automatically update the application when updates are available, select the Automobile Upgrade check box.
- In the Backup Area listing box, you can pick an area to store application backups.
- In the Automated back-ups listing box, you can pick whether Softaculous makes periodic backups of your application.
- In the Backup Turning list box, you can pick how commonly Softaculous overwrites the earliest back-up data with a new back-up file.
- To get website arrangement info after the installment is full, type an e-mail address in the Email installation information to text box.
- Testimonial the setup choices and setups, and then click Install. When setup is full, Softaculous supplies details regarding the application'’ s arrangement.
by link helpdeskz website